This course is an introduction to the C++ programming language for those who are already familiar with C syntax and some basic principles of object oriented programming. C++ is based on C, but extends the language with features such as function templates, namespaces, and (of course) classes. We'll spend a lot of time in the first hour of the course talking about streams, which simplify input and output a great deal.
Here's a list of what you'll learn:
- Primitive data types and variables
- How to create and use namespaces
- Basic I/O in C++ using streams
- Using stringstreams: input and output directly from strings
- File input and output using streams
- Functions: how they're like C functions, and how they differ
- Function templates - a look at writing generic code
- Classes and objects
- Constructors and destructors
- Inheritance (Single and Multiple)
- The idea of friend class members.
If you've been thinking about learning C++, then this course is a good first step.
EDUmobile Academy develops high quality video training courses around topics in mobile development including iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Java, Responsive Web Design and other emerging technologies.
Every course is created by an expert developer AND a trained mentor in the area of expertise.
Each course undergoes a rigorous planning, review and an internal quality check phase - to ensure that the teaching is of highest standards available online.
EDUmobile Academy was founded in 2008 when smart phones were just emerging into the market. Founder Vishal Lamba is experienced in multiple areas of digital design, mobile development and design, web technologies and digital marketing. He has a mathematics and computer science degree from Lawrence University, USA.
Vishal works closely with content creators and teachers to ensure that every course released meets the internal rigorous quality standards.
All course creators and trainers are currently based in the USA. Support for each course on Udemy is provided with quick turn around by a small team of developers and trainers.